Erik Seidel is a legend in the poker community, but what is his net worth?
His incredible poker career is probably the most underrated of any top pro. He has flown under the radar for decades, and it’s only when you look at his results do you realize that he is one of the best to every play the game. His induction to the Poker Hall of Fame in 2010 is recognition he clearly deserves.
Where do we begin? Seidel has earned almost $30 million in poker tournament earnings. This is only second to Daniel Negreanu. Seidel is also number one on the American all time poker earnings list.
Seidel has earned $2 million of more in a single tournament cash 3 times:
– $2.5 million at the 2011 Aussie Millions Super High Roller event (1st)
– $2.4 million at the Super High Roller Bowl in 2016 (3rd)
– $2.2 million at the EPT 11 Grand Final Super High Roller (1st)
Seidel also has 8 WSOP bracelets in the following events:
– 1992 $2,500 Limit Hold’em
– 1993 $2,500 Omaha 8 or better
– 1994 $5,000 Limit Hold’em
– 1998 $5,000 Deuce to Seven Draw
– 2001 $3,000 No Limit Hold’em
– 2003 $1,500 Pot Limit Omaha
– 2005 $2,000 No Limit Hold’em
– 2007 $5,000 World Championship No-Limit Deuce to Seven Draw Lowball w/rebuys
Wealth off the poker felt
Unlike many other pros, Seidel doesn’t do too much off the felt using his poker skills and knowledge for profit. This is likely the reason Seidel has flown under the radar for decades. This is how he prefers it.
Seidel also appeared in the film Rounders.
So what is Erik Seidel’s net worth?
It is estimated that Erik Seidel’s net worth is between $20 million to $30 million. His personal financial strategies are kept secret quite well, so this might add to this estimate.
If Seidel continues his poker success over the coming decades, he will be one of pokers most decorated players.
If you’ve ever doubted Seidel’s ability at poker, check out this amazing hand. It is regarded as one of the sickest reads on televised poker.